Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Abundance Mentality for Leaders

I wrote about establishing an abundance culture in an organization, emphasizing that the leader sets the tone and establishes the standard. The leader must be committed to and conscious about her or his own mentality, and is responsible for guiding the team toward developing their own abundance mentality.

The question might arise "how do I do that? How do I develop my abundance mentality?"

I just happened on a website that provides really terrific information for leaders who want to develop the abundance mentality. Visit accessabundance.com for some free information that will get you on the path.

I'll be writing much more about how a leader's abundance mentality can form the core of creating a healthy, abundant organizational culture. Stay tuned!

No comments: