"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle
I am struck by some common themes when reading stories about people who have set and achieved their goals.
* Many people have accomplished their goals. It is possible!
* Everyone started. They began. They took action. And then they watched what happened.
* They say they've achieve the goals by taking things one step at a time, one day at a time.
* Each one takes required action, consistently acting every day,
* These people take the long view, recognizing and reminding themselves that desired results usually are not achieved in a day or week or month.
* Each one demonstrates the qualities of patience, hard work, and willingness to stay committed to reaching the goal.
* When people reach their goals, they keep up the same habits they developed along the way including sharing their progress and lessons learned with others
Patience, perseverance and perspective are keys to progress and success!
Ethos, Logos, Pathos
6 hours ago